Assabet Valley Councils on Aging
The only transportation service is through AVCOA (Assabet Valley Councils on Aging). AVCOA is a special public transit service coordinating transportation for residents of Boylston, Marlboro, Westboro and Southboro.
You can ride AVCOA if you:
- Are 60 years of age or older
- Use a wheelchair
- Are handicapped
- ADA qualified
- Any one or all of the above
Fares are minimal, depending upon destination.
Types of Trips:
- In Town - No Restrictions
- Priority - Medical, Grocery, Nutrition
- Out-of-Town - Medical Priority, Shopping for Boylston Residents
Monday - Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (except Holidays)
After hours, calls are answered by an answering machine.
Call (508) 393-1600 one week in advance.
AVCOA requires a minimum of 6 people for the shopping trips.