The Commonwealth is launching a strategic testing program in communities across Massachusetts that have continued to see a higher number of residents testing positive for COVID-19.
This program will support the testing of asymptomatic individuals in these communities to help stop the spread of COVID-19. If you are a resident of one of these communities, even if you have no COVID symptoms, please get tested to help stop the spread.
The Commonwealth urges residents of these communities to get tested for COVID-19:
Chelsea, Everett, Fall River, Lawrence, Lowell, Lynn, Marlborough, and New Bedford
This testing will be provided at no cost to you.
- This testing will be available July 10-August 14.
- Open to everyone
- You don’t need to have any symptom(s)
- No cost to you
- Testing at these sites is not restricted to residents of the city or town
- Will be provided to each participant confidentially
- Participants are encouraged to share these results with their doctors
Where - Updated daily. Please click here for more information