The Boylston Police Department is seeking ONE (1) qualified candidate for the position of Full-Time Patrolman. Current salary range is $24.53/hour-$28.60/hour depending on qualifications.
- Eve/Night shift differentials
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Officers working normal duty schedule shall be paid 2 1/2 times regular rate
- Officers working overtime shall be paid 3 times regular rate
- Vacation based on accrual
- 6 mos. - 5 years - 10 days per year
- 5-10 years - 15 days per year
- 10-20 years - 20 days per year
- Over 20 years - 25 days per year
- 2 Personal Days per year
- EMT stipend - $1000
Eligible officers receive education incentive in the following amounts:
- Associate's degree in Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice - 5% of base salary
- Bachelor's degree in Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice - 10% of base salary
- Master's degree in Law Enforcement/Criminal Justice -12.5% of base salary
(Education incentive is also computed in overtime pay)
- Applicant must be a graduate of the MPTC Full-Time Academy
- Experience Preferred
- Must be able to work all shifts, nights and weekends
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and a Boylston Police Department Release of Information Form (See Below) to SGT Robert Thomas, Jr. Position will remain open until filled.
The Department does not utilize Reserve, Part-Time, On-Call, or Special Police Officers.