Where should I mail my Motor Excise payment?

Local tax collectors are responsible for collecting the motor vehicle and trailer excise. Collectors may appoint deputy tax collectors or may enter into agreements with collection agencies to assist them in the collection of delinquent accounts. Money collected on all bills is put into the municipal treasury. Tax collectors and deputy tax collectors do not accept partial payment of an excise bill. Taxpayers should be prepared to pay the full amount due. There are no special considerations for financial hardship.

For proper crediting write the bill number on the check and enclosed the bottom portion of your tax bill.  To obtain a receipt, enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope and both portions of the bill.  One of the portions will be stamped and returned to you.

Please make your check payable to the Town of Boylston and mail to:

Town of Boylston
221 Main St.
Boylston, MA 01505